Frosty Caught Picking His Nose

Saturday, April 9, 2016
This week's CAS-ology challenge is "sprout". I put a bit of a twist on things and combined the spring theme with winter to create this fun little card which I'll put aside and give to my brother at Christmas. I think he'll get a kick out of it!


The card was so easy to put together. The hardest part was choosing a font for my computer-generated sentiment. The snowman and mat were created using retired My Craft Spot products. The carrots are from Reverse Confetti and the stitched hills were created using Lawn Fawn dies.

9 comments

Migdalia said...

LOL..This is TOO cute!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Ardyth said...

HA! That's what it's like in Toronto right now! Sweet images and clever card! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

Patti said...

Giggles!! what a fun and clever sentiment! You caught him!! : )

Patti

Jen W. said...

Bwahahaha! This is a brilliant take on the cue word! Thanks so much for the laugh and thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Melissa L. said...

Ha!! Too cute! :)

Jacquie Southas said...

Hahaha! Awesome take on the challenge. Thanks so much for sharing with us at the CASology challenge this week!

Anonymous said...

Too funny!! Love your interpretation of the cue. Love those bright pops of orange too. Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH! That is sooo Funny and adorably CUTE! Heck even I would love a Christmas card like that! LOVE it Kate!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my...this is just too, too funny! Poor Frosty - can't catch a break...lol!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>