Cool in the Pool

Monday, May 25, 2015

Hello from miles in the sky! This is the last of my pre-scheduled posts as my daughter and I are on our way home today! When this post goes live, we'll likely be boarding our plane for our 8-hour trans-Atlantic flight home.   


The sweet little bears-in-the-pool image is from the Gotta Wear Shades stamp set. The happy sun is from that set too. I coloured in the images and then popped them on the mats. The top mat was embossed with a butterfly folder. I used Banner Dies to get the stitched oval at the bottom on my card and used a Keepin' cool in the pool sentiment is also from the Gotta Wear Shades set.
 

I finished everything off with some yellow twine. Now I'm ready for summer!! I'm excited to be home to get to work in my garden. I've got a month off before the boys are done school so have a long list of chores I've made for myself.

Thanks so much for visiting today! Have a wonderful week!  

5 comments

Scrapper69 said...

This is sooo darn CUTE Kate!!! This set is on my list of MUST HAVES!!!! :) LOVE your card! Have a Safe Trip home... I look forward to hearing some of your fun stories from your travels! :) Have a Wonderful Day!!!

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Waving My Wand said...

How cute! Totally makes me want to dive in too!

Sherrie K. said...

This is adorable! Love the cut images and fun colors! The design is fantastic! Have a safe trip back and can't wait to hear about it!
Sherrie K

Donna K said...

I really love this Kate! Such a fun, sweet and summery card!

Tracy said...

Oh my goodness, your card is so cute.

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>