Love You Mum

Monday, April 27, 2015




I made a card for my dearly loved mum. First, I stamped around the base of the card with a flower stamp from Craftin Desert Divas'Just Bugcause stamp set. I then used the largest die from the Banner Dies set and trimmed the bottom of the banner before embossing it with a clouds folder and inking the edge. The sweet birds and flower are from Too Cute by Jessica's Skinny Spring Birds file. I embossed the petals of the flower too. The grass was made with Martha Stewart fringe scissors and a layer cut with the same banner die and then punched with a Fiskars grass border punch. (It's hard to see, but the mat and grass have "stitching" thanks to the Banner Dies



For the bottom of the card, I cut some letters to spell "Mum". The little heart is from Too Cute by Jessica'Skinny Spring Birds too. Finally, I stamped "Love You" using Craftin Desert Divas’ Short and Sweet Tags stamp set. 

Thanks so much for visiting me today. Have a fabulous week!

2 comments

Scrapper69 said...

This is soooo Pretty Kate!!!! Your Mom is going to love this card!!! The colors are pretty and I like those flowers.. Just Lovely! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, what a great card! The birdies are so cute! Love the embossed flower to!
Hope things are going well for you:)
Hugs,
Sherrie K

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>