Bone Appétit!

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Happy Sunday! 


I found this sweet dog box at the Silhouette Store (#60219). It was so quick and easy to put together - and looks so fun! I get occasional comments from the boys when I'm crafting, but they were all (my husband too) quite impressed with this project. I used a couple of fun stamps from the Craftin Desert DivasFur-ever Friends set. This set has a number of sweet animal-themed sentiments - plus a few co-ordinating images! I couldn't resist adding the happy bone above the "Bone Appétit" sentiment and coloured it in to match the colour scheme of my box. Yes, you read that correctly. I coloured!! I finally decided to give colouring a go. I've got two sets of six markers and will definitely be getting more. I didn't think I'd like it much, but it's actually quite therapeutic - and I like that! Anyway, I'm sure things will get a bit more challenging than a bone!!



Thanks so much for visiting today. Have a fabulous day!


7 comments

Lisa said...

This is so sweet, Kate!! The doggie is adorable!! What a fun treat box this is!! Love, love it!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

jessica said...

Awww...Kate! This is such an adorable project!!!!
Love it!!

Renee B. said...

This is so adorable Kate! Love that puppy dog face. You are so going to be hooked on colouring now that you have started!
Hugs, Renee

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, your puppy box is adorable Kate! The face is so sweet ad kudos to coloring...you will be hooked quickly!
Have a great evening my friend! I hope all is well with you and your family!
Sherrie K

Scrapper69 said...

OMWORD! This is the cutest doggie treat box ever! AORABLE! :)

Kristie W. said...

What an adorable treat box!

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving the really nice comments! I am so happy you did because I was able to go through your blog! Great projects! And this treat box is awesome! Love it!
Thanks again! Hugs from Nova Scotia!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>