Feel Better Soon Tissue Box

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

It's my turn to share a project at My Craft Spot today - and I'm sharing it here on my blog too!  I've been having far too much fun making little tissue boxes lately and have another one to show you today.  These little boxes are such a sweet way to share some warm wishes when somebody is down.


I used a FREE Kerri Bradford file (available HERE) to create the box itself.  I hand cut the white mat and ran it through my Cuttlebug with a snowflake folder.  The sweet little bear is a Miss Kate Cuttables file (available for purchase HERE).


For my sentiment, I used a Lacy Banners metal die to create the little pennant and added some white gel pen around it.  I stamped the pennant with a sentiment from the Feel Better Soon stamp set.  I then finished things off with some Snow Flurries sequins.


I gave this box to a former student who popped by for a visit.  She's had a rough winter with coughs and colds and I thought this sweet bear would cheer her up a bit!

Thanks for visiting!  Have a fabulous day!       

8 comments

jessica said...

This is super adorable Kate! I love the tissue box and your adorable bear!
AWESOME job!

Karen said...

This is beyond precious, my dear friend! I just want to hug that precious sweetheart... he alone will cheer up someone not feeling well! I love the embossed background and the pretty snowflake sequins. Beautifully done once again, Kate! I hope you have a blessed day of love and joy. :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Unknown said...

Kate, what a super way to cheer a person up who is ill...this project is amazing!!! I love the little critter, he is so sweet xxx

Migdalia said...

This is so SWEET!! I love this tissue box!! Awesome job my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Bobby said...

Your tissue box is so cute and such a good idea, Kate. I'm sure the people you give them to really appreciate it and you.

Cindy :) said...

ohhhh how adorable....love this idea

Scrapper69 said...

Hey Kate! LOVE, LOVE this box... It's so CUTE and the Perfect remedy for cheering someone up who's under the weather! :o)

Life and Knits said...

Kate this is really great!! Love the image.

Susie

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>